April 15, 2019
The South Central Region EGA Seminar 2021, “Friends Threaded Together”, hosted by the Austin Stitchery Guild, will be held June 1 - 5, 2021 at the Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center, TX.
Send electronic proposals to:
A variety of 1-, 2- and 3-day classes will be offered in several techniques and proficiency levels. We encourage you to submit a variety of proposals of multiple lengths (1, 2, or 3-day classes) to allow us to balance our schedule as we strive to contract each teacher for all three teaching days. The classes will be held on Thursday, June 3; Friday, June 4; and Saturday, June 5.
Teacher compensation will include:
- $425.00 per day for teaching.
- Economy round-trip airfare, parking at (home) airport and transportation to/from home airport, or current 2021 IRS mileage rate for traveling by automobile from home to Austin, whichever is less!
- Hotel accommodations – choice of room options is:
- Private room for four nights – Wednesday through Saturday.
- Room with another teacher and we will pay for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Room with someone other than another teacher who is attending Seminar and we will pay your share for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Meals will be provided during the period of the contract:
- Three lunches on Seminar class days and one Seminar banquet.
- $65.00 per diem for other meals and incidentals.
We look forward to receiving your proposal(s).
Please reply to this email indicating your plan to participate.
Submit your proposal(s) with picture or sketch electronically or by postal service, whichever is convenient for you, no later than September 30, 2019. As requested by EGA, the "ICNA Universal Proposal Summary Sheet" must be the first page of each proposal. This form, along with other important information, is available on the SCR web site at www.egascr.org. The forms are also listed below.
SCR 2021 Seminar